Go trekking in Nepal on an adventure that takes you to Mount Everest Base Camp in 15 days.
Take on the adventure of a lifetime trekking in Nepal to reach Everest Base Camp. First conquered by Tenzing Norgay and Sir Edmund Hillary in 1953, Everest has traditionally been the ultimate goal for mountaineers. Today hard core trekkers seek the challenge of reaching the mountaineer’s Base Camp. Flying in to Lukla, explore the mountains and valleys around the towering peak, rest in Nepalese teahouses. Learn about the traditions and cultures of the famous Sherpa and spend time in exotic Kathmandu.
- Stay in mountain teahouses.
- Learn about Sherpa culture.
- Take a flight over Nepal’s mountain peaks.
- Admire spectacular Himalayan vistas.
- Explore colourful Kathmandu.
- Experience the exhilaration of reaching Everest Base Camp.
- Discover remote monasteries.
Need Travel & Evacuation Insurance? Ripcord Has Your Back.