Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
Trek through the incredible Annapurna region and be awed by the Nepalese Himalayas. These snow-capped peaks, mist-shrouded valleys, isolated communities and remote monasteries will inspire those with a bold spirit and a yearning for a definitive nature experience. Reach altitudes of more than 5,000 m, discover the ancestral traditions of the local people and immerse yourself completely in the spectacular mountain wilderness of the Annapurna Circuit.
Go trekking in Nepal on an adventure that takes you around the Annapurna Circuit, from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Trek to isolated monasteries.
- Kick back in Pokhara’s lakeside cafes.
- Experience mountain culture and traditions.
- Soak up breathtaking.
- Himalayan scenery.
- Meet the cheeky inhabitants of the ‘Monkey Temple’ in colourful Kathmandu.
- Be welcomed by Bandipur’s friendly locals.
- Complete the challenging Annapurna Circuit
Meet your guide
Adventure.com's in-house adventure specialists love putting their knowledge to work to create the perfect trip for you. Our adventure specialists have each travelled to nearly 100 countries on all continents. Custom tours are ideal for couples, families, friends and bloggers, photographers and other professionals wanting to bring clients along.
Need Travel & Evacuation Insurance? Ripcord Has Your Back.